Kennays Carpet Care exclusively uses the Bane-Clene® System to clean all carpets. The Bane-Clene® System is a patented external extraction method of cleaning. This method is often called "Warm Water Extraction", "Hot Water Extraction", or "Steam Cleaning" and is the method nearly all carpet manufacturers and carpet fiber producers recommend.
This is the only cleaning method classified as "deep cleaning". All the others are considered "light surface cleaning" because they are incapable of removing soil deep in the pile. Also, all other methods leave large amounts of cleaning agent in the carpet after cleaning.
The maintenance brochure published by the world's largest carpet manufacturer, Shaw Industries, recommends this method, because its own research indicates that it provides the best capability for cleaning.
This method is frequently called "steam cleaning" due to the fine spray of water used to force dirt out of the carpet which is sucked up by the vacuum slot immediately in front of the spray. Seldom is real live steam used, however. This process consists of spraying a solution of water and detergent into the carpet pile and recovering the water and soil with a powerful vacuum into a holding tank. This is done from a truck-mounted unit outside the home with only the hose and floor tool brought inside the home.
- Our soap-free system leaves no soapy residues to cause rapid re-soiling. Our special system cleans deep into your carpet without wetting the backing.
- You get honest pricing with NO sales gimmicks and NO HIDDEN COSTS!
- Our method removes harmful bacteria and pollutants. We clean carpets and upholstery to improve the health of our clients, as well as to make the carpets look exceptionally clean.
- We supply our own pre-heated and pre-softened water.
- We do not dump waste water at your home of facility.
- Our equipment is electrically operated, emitting no harmful fumes.
- Optimal pressure and extraction result in minimal drying time.
- Bonded and Insured for your Protection
- Bane-Clene® has worked closely with many fiber producers and carpet mills in testing their new products, and Bane-Clene® constantly updates their training program to include instruction in the cleaning of all new carpet materials. regional meetings and video training keep Bane-Clene® technicians informed of changes in cleaning technology.
- The Bane-Clene® system is a tested, proven and unique carpet cleaning system, which will fully freshen and clean your carpets.
- Bane-Clene® is a warm water extraction system which uses no abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals. Pressures, temperatures, and the pH of the cleaning agent are all carefully controlled. Bane-Clene® leaves carpets soft, the texture restored, the colors brightened and better able to withstand future soiling. Furthermore, over 95% of the moisture from cleaning is recovered with Bane-Clene® System. Carpets dry quickly, stay cleaner, and last longer.
- Problems such as rust stains, pet odors and spots, heavy traffic lane soil, and shampoo or powdery residue from previous cleanings can be treated with our uniquely formulated cleaning agents.
- With Bane-Clene® , all the heavy equipment stays in the truck - nothing enters your home but the operator, with a cleaning head & two long hoses.